The best 5 teams of each group will be qualified for Sunday.
19. Only sport- shoes or centipede shoes are allowed. Forbidden are
outdoor football boots.
20. Protests have o be placed at the refeere before a game will be started
or re-started and submitted in writing at the least of 15 minutes after
the end or referring game. The protest fee in the amount of 100 Swiss
Franks has to be paid immediatley. If the protest is rejected by the
organizer, otherwise it is re- imbursed. The decision of the tournament
-management is conclusive.
21. In case of unexpected events, which are not held in the regualtion, the
decision of the tournament-management is determining and cannot
not be contested.
22. Only 12 players per team are price-entitled. Each player receives a
medal, depending upon ranking. Additionally the best goal-keeper and
the best player are distinguished with a cup.
2 3. All participating teams must be fully present with the appropriate
Honour whom honour is entitled!
24. Please note that there is strict prohibition of smoking in the hall.
Entering of the playfield for spectators is forbidden.
25. The appropriate entrances and exits of the changing-rooms are
supervised by security persons.
26. There is an insurance existing for the whole tounament.
27. This tournament was granted by the Swiss Football Federation.